Monday, May 11, 2009

this is a love song, this is a breakup song....

Ah, dating. Getting together with someone and making out and going places together. Being a "couple". Sound familiar? i hear it every day in the halls at my school, and with friends, and on T.V, and the internet, and books, and just about everywhere else. And to that I say "UGG! I get it! Dating, is great, dating is fun, dating is for EVERYONE!! NOT!" Do you know how many kids/teens/young adults/adults get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrapped up in the dating thing that they become wierdas?! Alot!
And the imfamous breakups. The crying, the "Please don't leave me"s, the "I can change"s the "It's better this way"s . It doesn't have to be this this dramatic, people!!!!! I know it's hard, and it can crush you, but really, to quote another breakup line, "It doesn't have to be this way"!
Yeah, I'm all for finding the right someone and getting together, but it doesn't have to be crazy competitive compulsive, or make you leave people behind or completely stressful. It can be fun. All I'm saying.
This is my stand,
TOXIC

2 comments:

  1. hehehehehehehehe. ur like that love-guru-person-thingy-ma-bob-gigger

    i think that is so totally truthful. yeah toxic

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think brand name colthes are kinda retarted

    ReplyDelete