Wednesday, May 27, 2009

countries of choice

Ok, what do you think of when you think about Japan? Is it the history and culture, the great technology, and entertainment? Or is it the bombing at Pearl Harbor, and the atomic bombings in Japan?Bombings, bombings, bombings! Wars, wars, wars! can we please talk about some thing else in History class?!
I also totally found it both hilarz and childish when, in fourth grade(worst year ev, but that's a story for another post), people in my class hated British people. You know, because of the whole revolutionary war thing. Soooooooooooo stuck in the past. I truly hope those kids grew up(they know who they are).
As another example, the whole Australia thing. Alot of people automatically think of the outback when they think of Australia. Even though it has lots of ultramodern things in it!
Hey!, let us not forget Paris! If I hear the "Paris is for lovers" cliche one more time, I will vomit all over the place. Ugh! I'm gagging right now just typing about it.
Anyway, my point is, if you are on board with the country stereotypes, do some research!!
I'm the girl with the paper and the plan
This is my stand
TOXIC

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!!!!! STAND UP FOR JAPAN!!!!! oh, and those other countries too... XD whoop!

    ReplyDelete